Pentax Zoom 60 35mm camera
Pentax Zoom 60 35mm camera
The Pentax Zoom60 is an advanced point-and-shoot 35mm camera in the excellent Espio/IQZoom series. This example is in very good aesthetic condition (see photos) and is functioning perfectly. It's a very sleek and fun-to-use camera (I like the trapezoidal zoom/shutter button design on the top). The only real drawback to this model is its use of the somewhat pricey CR-P2 lithium battery (that said, this battery is specified to last a stunning 125 rolls of film if no flash is used).
If you opt for '+ battery' you'll get a new CR-P2 lithium battery; if you choose '+ film' you'll get a 24-exposure roll of Fujicolor 200 film.
The camera's functions were tested with batteries and a roll of film (the film was not developed). All modes are working correctly. The camera is in very good aesthetic condition (see photos) as the original owner didn't use it very much. The original manual in French is included.
Here are some photos that other people have taken with this model of camera:
(the site requires you to use the password "Pentax" with a capital P)
- Type: Fully automatic leaf-shutter compact camera with zoom lens and auto flash. (Automatic focusing, automatic exposure control, automatic film-speed setting, automatic film loading, and automatic film winding/rewinding.)
- Film: 35mm perforated cartridge film. 24mm x 36mm format.
- Lens: Pentax power zoom 38mm ~ 60mm f/4.5 ~ f/6.7; 6 elements in 5 groups.
- Focusing system: Pentax infrared active automatic focusing system with focus-lock device.
- Auto focusing ranges: 1m(3.3ft.) to infinity in ordinary shooting; 0.54m(1,8ft.) to 1m(3.3ft.) at MACRO.
- Exposure control: Programmed automatic exposure control from EV 9.5 to EV 16.5 at WIDE, from
- EV 10.5 to EV 16.5 at TELE and from EV 14 to EV 16.5 at MACRO (at ISO 100).
- Shutter: Electronically programmed between-the-lens shutter with shutter speeds from approx. 1/250 sec. to 1/30 sec. Electro-magnetic release.
- Viewfinder: Zoom finder with albada-bright frame. Automatic parallax compensation mechanism by prism at MACRO. Picture area: 82%. Magnification: approx. 0.4X at WIDE and 0.6X at TELE and MACRO. Information: picture frame mark, parallax compensation frame mark and auto-focus frame mark.
- External LCD indications: Exposure frame number, lens focal length, film winding/rewinding, ordinary shooting, macro shooting, daylight-sync flash and battery level.
- Film loading: Automatic film loading with first-frame positioning.
- Film winding: Automatic film winding.
- Film rewinding: Automatic film rewind at end of roll. Automatic stop upon rewind completion.
- Film-speed setting: Automatic film-speed setting with DX-coded film from ISO 50 to ISO 1600. (Fixed
- setting at ISO 100 with non-DX-coded film and DX-coded film of ISO 25, ISO 32 and ISO 40.)
- Flash: Built-in automatic discharge flash. Recycling time: approx. 3 sec. with fresh lithium battery.
- Power source: One 6V lithium battery (CR-P2 or DL-223A).
- Battery life: Approx. 125 rolls of 24-exposure film without flash; approx. 30 rolls of 24-exposure film with flash used for 50% of shooting.
- Dimensions: 135mm(W) x 73mm(H) x 57mm(D) (5.3" x 2.8" x 2.2")
- Weight: 315g (11 oz.) without battery.