Pentax Espio 115S 35mm camera
Pentax Espio 115S 35mm camera
Sale Sold out
Regular price $61.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
The Pentax Espio 115S (aka IQZoom 115V) is one of the later models in this underrated line of compact point-and-shoot 35mm cameras. Compared to the earlier Espio cameras, the 115S is similarly easy to use and a bit more refined (it features a faster top shutter speed and other tweaks).
If you opt for '+ battery' it will be a new CR123A 3 volt lithium battery; if you choose '+ battery & film' you'll also get a 24 exposure roll of Fujicolor 200 film.
The camera was tested with a battery and film installed and all functions are working well (we didn't develop the film). The camera is in excellent aesthetic condition (see photos).
- The 38mm-115mm (3X) power zoom lens features a high-performance optical design to deliver top quality images.
- The easy-to-read LCD panel provides vital operational information at a glance, using easy-to-understand icons and numbers.
- The IQZoom 115V's reliable autofocus and auto-exposure operation let even beginners take sharp, clear images, frame after frame, with extreme ease.
- The built-in multi-function auto flash offers five different modes to meet various requirements including: auto flash, flash-on, flash-off, slow-shutter sync and red-eye reduction mode to reduce the annoying "red eye" effect in the subject's eyes.
- The actual-image zoom viewfinder adjusts the viewfinder image according to the selected focal length. It also offers a close-distance compensation frame, in-focus confirmation, close-distance warning, and a flash discharge signal.
- Foolproof auto film loading allows you to change film quickly and easily.
- Automatic film advance and rewind make shooting easy.
- The built-in electronic self-timer delays the shutter release by 10 seconds, allowing the photographer to join family and friends for memorable pictures together.
- The Infinity-landscape mode lets the user instantly fix the camera's focus at infinity to capture distant landscapes in sharp, crisp focus. _specs
- Film: 35mm DX-coded film with 24mm x 36mm format.
- Lens: PENTAX power zoom 38mm - 115mm f/4.3-f/12.2 lens; 5 elements in 5 groups. * Focusing System: Infrared active autofocus system.
- Focusing Range: 0.8m (2.6 ft) to infinity.
- Exposure Control: Programmed auto exposure control.
- Metering Range: 1) Auto mode: EV9.5 - EV17 (38mm at ISO 400) EV13.5 - EV19 (115mm at ISO 400) (2) Slow shutter speed: EV8 - EV17 (38mm at ISO 400) EV8 - EV19 (115mm at ISO 400)
- Shutter: Programmed AE electronic lens shutter. Shutter speeds: approx. 1/500 sec. to 2 sec.
- Viewfinder: Actual-image zoom viewfinder. Viewfinder area: 83% (at 3m). Indication: Focus and flash status, close distance compensation frame and AF frame.
- Indication: External LCD Exposure counter, battery exhaustion warning mark, “red-eye” reduction, flash-on, flash-off, slow-speed shutter, infinity-landscape and self-timer.
- Film Loading: Automatic film loading with first-frame positioning.
- Film Winding: Automatic film winding.
- Film Rewinding: Automatic film rewinding at the end of roll. Automatic stop upon rewind completion. (Mid-roll rewinding possible.)
- Film-Speed Setting: Auto film-speed setting with DX-coded film at ISO 100 or 400.
- Self-Timer: 10-second delay electronic self-timer.
- Flash: Built-in auto flash. Automatic discharge under low lighting conditions in auto mode. Flash-on and flash-off modes. Daylight-sync and slow shutter-sync available. Recycling time: Approx. 7 sec. with fresh lithium battery. Red-eye reduction lamp in “red-eye” reduction mode.
- Auto Power Shut-Off: Automatic shut-off after approx. 3 minutes of non use.
- Power Source: One 3V lithium battery (CR123A or DL123A type) * Dimensions: 4.7" (W) x 2.8" (H) x 1.9" (D) (120.5mm x 70.5mm x 46.3mm).
- Weight: 8.5 oz. (240 g) without battery.