Nikon Zoom 310AF 35mm camera with case
Nikon Zoom 310AF 35mm camera with case
The Nikon Zoom 310 AF is an ultra compact and high quality 35mm film point-and-shoot. It was the world's most compact camera of its zoom range (35-70mm) when was released.
This camera requires a CR123A lithium batter for power (optional). The original Nikon leather case is included.
The camera was tested with a battery and film installed and performed well (the film was not developed). We needed to replace the little plastic cover over the LCD display on the top of the camera (see photos), otherwise it is in excellent cosmetic condition.
Here are photos that other people have taken with this model of camera: https://www.lomography.com/cameras/3325265-nikon-zoom-310-af/photos
- Type of camera: 35mm compact camera with Nikon Zoom 35mm f/3.5-70mm f/ 6.5 lens
- Picture format: 24mm x 36mm (standard 35mm format), 13mm x 36mm
- (panorama-format), changeable by panorama switch (Zoom 310 QD only)
- Lens: 35mm f/3.5-70mm f/6.5; 4 elements in 4 groups
- Lens cover: Ultraviolet filter
- Shooting distance: 0.60m (approx. 2 ft.) to infinity
- Film speed setting: DX-coded film automatically set to ISO 100.200, 400, or
- 1000 (ISO 50 and ISO 1600 can be set manually —Zoom
- 310 QD only)
- Shutter: Programmed electronic shutter; also serves as diaphragm
- Viewfinder: Real-image viewfinder, 0 32x—0.57x magnification
- automatically selected and set by motor; finder coverage (at
- 3m approx 9 ft.) approx. 83%
- Focusing: Two focus modes provided-Autofocus and Infinity Focus:
- Autofocus detects focus in central focus frames; Infinity Focus locks focus at infinity Shutter release locks if camera is less than 0.6m (1.9 ft) [0.7m (2.3 ft) in flash-cancel mode] from the subject, and no flash ready-light indicator appears
- Focus lock: Focus is locked as long as shutter release button is lightly pressed
- Zoom control: Via pressing zoom button; W side for zoom out or T side for zoom in
- Auto exposure range:
- (Zoom 310) ISO 100: EV7-15(W), EV8.5-15(T), ISO 400: EV9-15(W), EV9-16.5(T)
- (Zoom 310QD) ISO 100: EV5—17(W), EV6.5-17(T), ISO 400: EV7-17(W), EV7-18.5(T)
- Controlled aperture: (Zoom 310) f/3.5—f/16 at 35mm setting, 1/6.5—f/27 at 70mm setting
- (Zoom 310 QD) f/3.5—f/22 at 35mm setting, 1/6.5—f/41 at 70mm setting
- Film operation: Fully automatic loading, advance and rewind; film advances by one frame after each shot; mid-roll rewind button provided: auto rewind at end of film roll
- Frame counter: Additive type; counts back during film rewind
- Self-timer: Set by self-timer/red-eye reduction button and activated by depressing shutter release button; one-shot operation; cancelable
- Built-in flash: Four modes provided—Auto flash, Flash cancel, Anytime flash and Slow sync flash, Flash guide number 9 (IS0100 and meters)
- Red-eye reduction: Functions when flash fires and available light is insufficient in any flash mode except flash cancel mode.
- Recycling time: Approx. 6 sec.
- LCD panel: Zoom 310. Shows—Infinity focus indicator, Self-timer indicator, Flash mode indicator, Red-eye reduction indicator, Insufficient battery power indicator and Frame counter. Zoom 310 QD. Shows—Infinity focus indicator, Self-timer indicator, Flash mode indicator, Red-eye reduction indicator, Insufficient battery power indicator, Frame counter, Year indicator, Month indicator, Time indicator colon and Data imprint indicator
- Battery life: Approx. 20 rolls of 24-exposure film or 13 rolls of 36-exposure film with 50% flash
- Power source: One 3V lithium battery (DL123A or CR123A type) Dimensions(wxHxD): Zoom310/Zoom310QD:Approx. 117x 63 x 36mm(4.6x 2.5 x 1.4 in.) Weight (without battery): Approx. 200g (7.1 oz) (Zoom 310), 220g (7.8 oz) (Zoom 310 QD)
- For data back function (Zoom 310 QD) Data Imprint functions: Month/Day/Year. Day/Month/Year, Day/Hour/Minute, No imprint, Year/Month/Day are selectable; 24-hour built-in clock with timing accuracy within ±90 seconds a month at normal temperatures